2009年7月16日木曜日

D E A D .......

I learned how to use "dead". I did not know how to use it well before.
When I'm really tired, I can say " I'm dead tired." I guess I can't understand that means if I didn't know "dead" means.
And I leaned the phrase "I'm dying to see you." It means "I really want to see you."
So when I feel lonely or miss my boyfriend, I can say that to my bf.
I have never heard "I'm dying~", but I think when I really want to do something, I can explane my feeling with "I'm dying~".
I'm dying to be able to speak English!!

Todays phrase.
"I just wanna kiss you but I can't right now so baby kiss me through the phone!!"

I'm dead tired because I had part time job and a meeting untill midnight.
I want to go to bed right now! Somebody!! work to save money for me. lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿