2009年6月25日木曜日

LEARN BY SONGS

I want to learn little bit difficult words in English and how to use it. I think I can learn it by songs, TV shows or something.
I have a computer, Nintendo DS, ipod, pretty nice dictionalies and some English books. It helps my English, I guess.
AND! I work at movie theater. So I have a lot of chance speak English! I can study English for free! It is pretty nice, isn't it? lol
I learned how to use "everafter" by Amy Adams' song today. And I learned it following way.
First, listen music.
Secound, if there is difficult words or I haven't heard before, try to guess that means without dictionaly.
Finaly, check it means by dictionaly. "Everafter" means like "forever".
Titlle is True loves' kiss of the song, by the way. It is really nice song!
"I've been dreaming of a true loves' kiss~" lol

Todays' word phrase.
That's what brings EVERAFTERING so happy.

1 件のコメント:

  1. HI!!
    your blog looks like "pirates of the caribbean".
    GOOd JOb.
    I like it.

    返信削除